Sunday 27 May 2012

It's time to say goodbye...

Once again I am packing my suitcase and saying my goodbyes to friends and family before returning to Edinburgh. It is always hard to say goodbye to all the shoes and purses I leave behind and I cannot take with me apart from the all the people... All the time that I am away the poor shoes and purses are stored, not serving their purpose, just patiently waiting for me to come back. What is comforting me in a way is that the climate of Edinburgh would not allow me to use most of them and they would be there sitting in the closet anyway. But I am very happy that I have managed to take with me 2 purses and 3 pairs of shoes that will be going to Edinburgh for the first time!!! So goodbye rest of the shoes, goodbye rest of the purses, goodbye sunshine, goodbye beach, goodbye friends and family....

No comments:

Post a Comment