Sunday 25 November 2012

Saturday: high heels and furs

Yesterday the day felt like dressing up. Since we were going to a house by car and I wouldn't have to stand up, I thought that would be a great occasion to wear high heels! So I decided to wear my black ankle boots by H&M. These shoes are apparently a big hit among my friends because some of them own them too!


Since it was quite chilly yesterday I decided to wear my fur gilet by Primark, my skinny jeans by H&M, and I combined them with my brand new blouse by Zara, my also brand new necklace by H&M (it was a gift from my friend Vaya) and my bag by Zara that you have seen in recent posts (it is quite new as well, that is why I carry it all the time!).




Here is the detail from the back of the blouse.


1 comment:

  1. Love those boots!!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete