Monday 21 January 2013

Sunday of pink bow

Yesterday we went out for lunch with the family and since the weather is getting warmer and no sweater is required it was time to use for the first time my new shirt and my new bow tie! Remember some time ago that I mentioned I visited a fleet market that takes place on Sundays at the centre of the city? Well this is where and when I bought the bow tie from a girl that makes jewellery and accessories by hand and has a stand there. 

Blue and black mice shoes by Marc by Marc Jacobs, blue jeans by Calvin Klein Jeans, white tank top by Primark, white button shirt by Gap, black oversize blazer by ASOS Curve, pink quilted handbag by Primark, pink and gold ring by New Look, pink bow tie as mentioned above, black sunglasses by Carrera.












No comments:

Post a Comment