Thursday 25 April 2013

1 day, 1 sweatshirt, 2 looks

Yesterday in the morning I was invited to a fashion show that was held in a big department store here in Monterrey in order to raise awareness and funds for a foundation. So I thought it was appropriate to dress up in skirt and heels.
In the afternoon however that I had class I wanted to be more comfortable and apart from that the temperature dropped drastically so I needed something to keep me warm. So I thought jeans and flat booties were just what I needed.




Common garment in both outfits: Mint sweatshirt with lace front from Target

Morning outfit: grey leather skirt and pink quilted purse: Primark, grey ankle wedged booties: River Island,  pink chihuahua dog necklace: Brand not known/ present from a friend some years ago

Afternoon outfit: blue skinny jeans: H&M, leopard print ankle boots and fur gilet: Primark, pink bow print backpack: Bershka

No comments:

Post a Comment