Wednesday 21 August 2013

Cats once again!

Remember some time ago that I bragged about the beautiful cat and mouse earrings I bought from this lovely little shop in Sifnos called Maroulenia? Well the next day I went in the shop again and I saw these earrings which I really liked and that I hadn't seen the previous days I had been in the shop. But then I thought that it would be too much to buy 2 pairs of earrings with cats (how original of me) in 2 days. Then my sister's boyfriend saved me from this dilemma by buying them for me as a present so I should feel no guilt no more ;)



Black dogtooth pattern t-shirt, black tank top, off white perforated flat shoes: Primark/ multi-coloured clutch bag: H&M/ Blue jeans: Lee/ black sunglasses: Carrera/ light blue with dots handmade cat earrings: Koukos Art Jewellery

2 comments: