Wednesday 4 December 2013

Shopping in Mexico City

In order to complete the tales of my long weekend trip to Mexico City I must let you know that apart from going to bars and sightseeing, I did some shopping as well! I took advantage of the fact that there is an H&M store (we´ll see what I got in the blog soon) and Pandora stores and decided to extend my collections of charms for my bracelet by 2... A dress charm for the fashionista me and a Sagrada Familia charm for the traveler me...




Denim shirt and boyfriend jeans: ASOS CURVE/ nude ballet flats: ASOS/ black purse: DKNY/ silver charm bracelet with various charms: PANDORA

2 comments:

  1. Love this location & your bracelet!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete