Monday 1 June 2015

My NYC Fashion Diary: The MET

After some days of silence because I was having a vacation in New York, I am back and ready to share with you my week in outfits in the Big Apple. The first day was all about culture and art visiting the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Apart from the work of legendary artists like Van Gogh and Picasso, I had the opportunity to visit the fashion exhibition "China through the looking glass" which was truly interesting and inspiring so I would recommend it 100%!  For this day I chose one of my pretty shift dresses and a pair of comfortable shoes to get me going around.


  • Shift dress with print: LAGOM
  • Beige knit cardigan: ZARA
  • Pink moccasins: G. H. BASS & CO.
  • Blue bucket bag: TARGET
  • Sunglasses: DKNY


No comments:

Post a Comment