Thursday 3 December 2015

Leopard, fur and denim

Have you ever been inside a shop and as soon as you locked eyes with a garment you know you have to have it? This is what happened to me when I went to Oaxaca in October with my students. The students were taking an embroidery class in Miku Meko and while I was going through the racks of clothes there I felt this instant spark with this shirt. After 3-4 days of thinking about it I decided to buy it because if I didn't I would be regretting it for a long time. It has been resting in my closet since I came back but now the weather is chillier I finally got the chance to use it!!







  • Denim and fur long shirt: MIKU MEKO
  • Leopard lace-up pointy shoes/ Black handbag/ Black short sleeved jumper: ZARA with Marc Jacobs print handmade by me
  • Black skinny jeans: NEW LOOK INSPIRE


No comments:

Post a Comment