Friday 22 January 2016

Back to 2015 adventures

I started my 2016 blogging by telling you that I had been away on vacation but I didn't give you many details of my endeavors so it is time to tell you a little bit more. I spent the last days of 2015 in Mexico City and the first days of 2016 in Cancun. My sister with her boyfriend came for a visit so of course sightseeing was a big part of our days. One of the days in Mexico City was spent in Coyoacán where we visited Casa Azul, the Frida Kahlo museum, where the artist grew up and also lived with her husband Diego Rivera. We also visited the Cathedral, the market, had a great late lunch at Los Dazantes and then walked around its beautiful alleys. It is a really nice part of the city so if you are planning on visiting don't forget to include it to your plans. 



  • Black embroidered top: no brand, bought in Oaxaca
  • White culottes: PRIMARK
  • Beige-gold sneakers: MYTHEO
  • Mulitcoloured cross boy bag: BIMBA Y LOLA
  • Black and white cardigan: ZARA
  • Gold sunglasses: TODOMODA



No comments:

Post a Comment