Thursday 14 January 2016

Sunglasses by the river

I love sunny winter days because you need a beautiful coat but at the same time your cool sunglasses. Exploring the San Antonio river walk gave me a perfect excuse to use my new coat partially made of recycled wool and recycled plastic as well as my new colourful sunglasses. 
I bought the coat on my visit to the new (first) H&M store in Monterrey but since the weather had been warm in December, I hadn't had a chance to use it. I really liked the colour and shape of the coat but what I really liked also was the fact that it was from the conscious collection.
For those of you that follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook the sunglasses were the content of the Marc by Marc Jacobs shopping bag in Cancun. I wasn't planning on going shopping but as I was walking around the mall in Cancun I noticed the boutique and then a sign saying that they had a big sale so I couldn't resist going inside and taking a look. The offers were really good and you know me, I just couldn't ignore these eye-catching sunglasses.
Have you been doing any shopping like myself??



  • Camel coat: H&M Conscious
  • Black sweater with white polka dots: H&M
  • Black skinny jeans: NEW LOOK INSPIRE
  • Black ankle boots: PULL & BEAR
  • Black, white and tan colourblack handbag: ZARA
  • Sunglasses: MARC BY MARC JACOBS


No comments:

Post a Comment