Friday 12 February 2016

No red/pink Valentine

Please don't think that I am a hater but Valentine's Day is not something really extraordinary for me. Don't get me wrong: I completely believe in love and although the older I get the less romantic I become (I have to be honest here), I just think that you don't need a specific day to give the one you love flowers, chocolates or special attention.  However I respect the fact that it is something that many people will be celebrating so you will need an idea for an outfit. Even though you know I adore pink, I find it quite boring to use this colour or red for the occasion since everybody else is doing it. Red lips are fine but I am going for a different outfit such as a pretty floral dress and adding an edge with a biker jacket. 






  • Long white dress with flower print: ROSS
  • Black chelsea heeled ankle boots: H&M
  • Black biker jacket: NEW LOOK INSPIRE
  • Black and white dogtooth clutch: PULL & BEAR


1 comment: