Tuesday 23 February 2016

Venice and glitter

Sneakers have always been associated with exercising, however in the past years they have become very fashionable and you can wear them with skirts, dresses, trousers etc. Although they became a trend I thought that I was not really going to buy into it, since I didn't feel that they were really my style, just a pair for the occasional workout was enough for me. But how things have changed! Now I own 5 pairs of sneakers and I have to admit that I find them very versatile and my feet are thankful! Here you can see the latest addition to my collection. Who can resist pink glitter?? 





  • Black V-neck t-shirt: H&M
  • Venice print pencil skirt: FOREVER 21+
  • Denim jacket: ASOS CURVE
  • Pink bucket bag: PRIMARK
  • Beige and black polka dots sneakers with pink glitter details: MYTHEO


No comments:

Post a Comment