Thursday 14 April 2016

Denim coolness

I am such a fan of denim. It is like a blank canvas that is ready for any colour, any print. You can make an all-denim outfit cool combining it with interesting accessories . My combo of coolness was achieved with a) a pair of pretty shoes that were a gift from my boss for my birthday last month and for those who know me they can see how they were made for me (my boss is the best, right??), b) a beautiful hair accessory that in this case was a print neckerchief repurposed (a gift from a friend when he visited New York) and c) an awesome handbag with an interesting print that was an anniversary gift from my fiancé. I am coming to realise that I get a lot of fashion related gifts so thank you to all my friends that are feeding my love for fashion and help me maintain my coolness :)





  • Denim shirt: ASOS CURVE
  • Blue cropped skinny jeans: LEVI'S
  • Grey cat shoes: MELISSA
  • Multicoloured bag: KATE SPADE 
  • Light blue floral print neckerchief (worn as headband): THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART
  • Sunglasses: DKNY


No comments:

Post a Comment