Thursday 21 April 2016

Gold feet and rings

I remember when I was younger that I wasn't really a big fan of gold. However I have come to appreciate how practical it can be since it can be combined with any colour and it can be used for formal or casual occasions. I have come to love it so much that I currently own 4 pairs of gold shoes including these very pretty ones that I received as a present for my birthday from a very dear friend. 
Don't be afraid to give it a try, even if you try it with accessories such as jewelry. It is a classic and you will see how easy it will make your life.
With this post I am done showing you my pretty birthday presents for this year. Of course I have included in the blog only the ones that are related to fashion but I have to point out that they were not the only ones and they were equally adorable and much appreciated. 





  • Baroque print dress (worn as top): MINK PINK
  • Black short sleeved bolero: H&M
  • Boyfriend jeans: ASOS CURVE
  • Gold sandals: LEFTIES
  • Gold handbag: HUSER
  • Sunglasses: MARC BY MARC JACOBS
  • Rings: PRIMARK and the one in my pinky was a present from my students




2 comments: