Wednesday 13 July 2016

Cats and hot pink

You know I love fashion and shopping but I do not have the economic means to be able to buy new clothes every week so that I can wear a dress just once and then dispose of it and of course even if I had the money I would still not do it because it would be very bad for the environment. 
I keep it fresh by doing different combinations and adding new bits and pieces every way I can like this new beautiful bracelet I found in a very small shop by the beach in Kefalonia that I just couldn't resist. 




  • Black dress with cat portraits print: MODCLOTH
  • Gold peep toe flats: LEFTIES
  • Hot pink cross body bag: KATE SPADE NEW YORK
  • Gold bracelet with hot pink rock: BLE
  • Black sunglasses with red and white detail: MARC BY MARC JACOBS


No comments:

Post a Comment