Wednesday 20 July 2016

Furla at the balcony

In January I went to San Antonio and I was browsing the sale rack at H&M when I found these denim shorts. At the moment I thought "Well summer will eventually come and they cost only 15 dollars so just go for them". During this summer holiday in Greece I realized that they were the most useful thing I packed! Like regular length jeans, I would just put a different top and shoes on and there it was, a completely new outfit! 
If you have been following my blog for some time now you will have noticed that my sister and I have developed this sort of family tradition that when we are together (she lives in England, I live in Mexico) we have to lend each other for at least a day accessories such as handbags, necklaces etc. Unfortunately we can't do it with clothes and shoes since we are different sizes but I got her handbag for a day ;)







  • Pink t-shirt: NOOBASS
  • Denim shorts: H&M
  • Gold peep toe flats: LEFTIES
  • Hot pink bucket bag: FURLA
  • Fancy girl necklace: RS


No comments:

Post a Comment