Friday 29 July 2016

Wedge, print and a hummingbird

How do you pick your outfit? Do you choose the clothes first and then decide for the shoes, bag and accessories? Usually I start by choosing one piece (skirt, top, dress, shoes, bag, earrings) that I want to wear and then style around it. In this case, I started with the shoes. Since I hand't used them for almost a year I thought it was time to take them out of their box and then everything else started coming together. 
As you can see I am wearing a hummingbird temporary tattoo. It is just a great solution for my fear of needles and my worry that I will get bored of something permanent. This local designer has these really cute designs that I just love.





  • Black tank top: H&M
  • Beige and white full skirt with print/pink cardigan: PRIMARK
  • Metallic pink serendipity demi wedge sandals: MARC BY MARC JACOBS
  • Pink backpack: ZARA
  • Long eye earrings: THE CRAV CONCEPT
  • Hummingbird water colour style temporary tattoo: HOLA TATUMI





No comments:

Post a Comment