Friday 30 December 2016

New things for the end of the year

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you probably saw on Christmas that I made it to Santa's nice list and received a great handbag as a present. Of course when I say Santa I refer to my wonderful fiancé Dany ;) He knows he can never go wrong with a bag when it comes to me! Since he gave it to me I haven't been able to stop using it so I am pretty sure my other bags are getting very jealous! But since 2016 is almost over and it is time to make commitments for the new year, I did promise my handbags that in 2017 all of them will get the opportunity to accompany me! Also since the year is almost over and I hadn't done anything to my hair for the past months (weird, right?) I decided that it was time for a makeover because "new year, new hair" seems like a good way to start 2017. So I hope you enjoy what is left of 2016 and see you next year!







  • Black and white striped sweater: H&M
  • Black wet looking leggings: NEW LOOK INSPIRE
  • Black ankle boots: PULL & BEAR
  • Green jacket: KENNETH COLE REACTION
  • Green handbag: CAROLINA HERRERA


No comments:

Post a Comment