Monday 16 January 2017

Catrina and crochet

It's been a month since I was in Oaxaca and although it was a short trip, it was a must to pay a quick visit to the artisan market and buy some nice presents for family, friends and myself ;) 
Among the great things that one may find there, I came across these great handmade earrings of a couple of calacas, that were very cheap. I am a fool for quirky jewellery so it was only natural to buy them immediately. Aren't they adorable?





  • White fluffy sweater: LEFTIES
  • Grey imitation leather full skirt: PRIMARK
  • Black tights with texture: H&M
  • Black leather biker boots: ZARA
  • Black coat with imitation leather sleeves: ASOS CURVE
  • Pink mini Natasha Q bag: MARC BY MARC JACOBS
  • Pink crochet cap: BONNE, handmade by me
  • Handmade catrina earrings: no brand, bought in the artisan market in Oaxaca


No comments:

Post a Comment