Wednesday 11 January 2017

Dreamcatcher and camouflage

I probably look different in this picture than usual as I am completely make-up free. I was skeptical about sharing it at the beginning but then I decided that I just could not wait to show off another of my Christmas presents. Anyway the purpose of this blog has always been to share my personal style and outfits and I have always been far from perfect so I think it is fine to go all natural once in a while. 
Since it is Wednesday it is the perfect fit for a pink outfit (Mean Girls reference) so my brand new dreamcatcher necklace is the ideal complement to make everything even pinker ;) Now I am hoping that it will also fulfill its purpose as a dreamcatcher and only bring me good dreams!





  • Pink sweater: ZARA
  • Crop jeans: LEVI'S
  • Pointy imitation snake skin slingback flats: H&M
  • Camouflage and flower print jacket: PRIMARK
  • Large pink quilted bag: DKNY
  • Dreamcatcher necklace: LIVERPOOL




No comments:

Post a Comment