Tuesday 7 March 2017

Chunky and gold

I am not a girl for heels as you might know by now but my obsession with shoes won't allow me to pass on a great offer when I come across one. So it was hard to resist buying this pink pair when I found it available on my size, for just 199 pesos. Of course I took into account the fact that the heel is low so I can easily manage and the colour guarantees that it can be combined with pretty much any colour. Did I mention that I think that pointy shoes are super chic? 





  • Black dress with V-neck/ pale pink pointy shoes with square chunky heel: ZARA
  • Multicoloured handbag: KATE SPADE NEW YORK
  • Gold flower headband: SFERA






1 comment:

  1. "Combine with a necklace and green short dress
    makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

    ReplyDelete