Monday 1 May 2017

Bunny heart

Before flying back home, I had the opportunity to spend a day in Finland's capital, Helsinki. I had forgotten how although relatively small compared to Athens and Monterrey where I have spent most of my life, it is great city full of life. Of course I couldn't resist doing some shopping surrounded by so many options. I visited Stockmann, a very important department store in Scandinavia where a lot of important brands can be found. And what a great coincidence, there was a mid-season sale so it made it even harder to resist. 
I was going around the shoes department (I know I have a serious addiction :s) and there they were: these super cool bunny fuchsia sneakers, 40% off in my size waiting for someone to snatch them. I took it as a sign that it was fate to have them so after thinking about it for a minute I was at the register paying for them. 





  • Black slip dress/black t-shirt: H&M
  • Fuchsia bunny sneakers: MINNA PARIKKA
  • Fuchsia Selma bag: MICHAEL KORS
  • Black heart necklace: MOSSIMO





No comments:

Post a Comment