Saturday 3 March 2012

Amazing find!

Back to the blog, two days in a row, you can imagine my lack of concentration on my assignment that is due Thursday!!
People that know me are well aware of the fact that I am not a jewellery girl. I am not convinced "Diamonds are a girl's best friend". I am more of a "Shoes and Bags are a girl's best friend" type of girl. Most of the pieces I own have been given to me as presents.
I do however enjoy the quirky, original necklaces with animals, teapots, babushkas, robots, wellies and anything else that can attract my attention. As I was walking around the centre of the city today, I found a girl that makes herself this type of necklaces and I just couldn't resist buying one...
I asked her how often I could find her and she told me that every weekend she is there with new designs so there is a big chance I will become her most frequent customer....
This is the photo of my find this week, maybe I will have a new next weekend (?)!




No comments:

Post a Comment