Friday 2 March 2012

My LBD

It is again this time of the semester that all the assignments are due and of course concentrating on the actual work is the last thing in the world I want to do. So I decided to share the story of my new LBD.
It wasn't my intention to buy it, it wasn't even my intention to go shopping that day! I was asked to go for my buying assignment to visit the Laura Ashley store. I was supposed to look at the dresses so that I get to know the products of the brand. And there was a sale rack... That was the beginning of the end. I saw this very simple  black dress but with a small twist, a small embroidery of sequins around the hem. And it had a 50% discount! I put it back but then I picked it up again. It was kind of calling my name...The friend who was with me convinced me to try it on. And I did. And it looked good so my friend insisted that I should buy it since I hadn't bought anything nice and fancy for myself  in a long time and I decided that she was right. So I proceeded to the cash register. And it turned out that the dress had a further discount so it was 70% off the original price so I was even more excited about my purchase!
I do blame my professor for sending me to the store! I never thought I would find something interesting for me in Laura Ashley but I was surprised in a good way! So I ended up leaving the store with a good bargain and now I can't wait for an occasion that wearing the dress will be appropriate!!
Now I just  have to go around finding the shoes and accessories to style it ;)


I present you the LBD....



No comments:

Post a Comment