Sunday 1 July 2012

Courtesy of a fashionable sister

My visit to my sister is over, I am back home and working on my dissertation. While I was with her we had the opportunity to go shopping together. We were discussing about how we both like palazzo trousers but neither of us already owned a pair since we were not sure that they would suit us. So when we went shopping we entered Primark and we found palazzo trousers on sale and we decided to try them on. It turned out that we looked good in them and the price was so low that we went for them. When we reached the cashier my sister told me that she would buy them for me so  I am ready to rock my palazzo trousers thanks to her! Now I have to figure out what I need  to match them and I have a feeling I will need some tops very soon especially now that sales are on!



No comments:

Post a Comment