Sunday 8 July 2012

These mice are made for walking!

Although I have had this pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs flats for some time now, I still love them! They were not a planned buy. I had bought a DKNY bag from a well known chain store in Greece that sells shoes and bags of big brands. The bag had a problem with the clasp after using it only a few times. I returned it to the store and they tried to have it repaired without success so they gave me store credit. It was sales season and when I saw the shoes I knew I had to have them and the fact that they were 50% off meant I didn't have to pay a lot extra from the credit so this is how they became mine. Every season Marc by Marc Jacobs has different mouse flats launched, with different materials and colours. I hope that I will be able to buy a pair every now and then so that I create a collection of them soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment