Monday 30 July 2012

Little treasures of Edinburgh

I am currently working on my master's dissertation and being at home, on my computer all day makes me want to do some online shopping but I have shown self restraint so far! Anyway, my dissertation is about window displays in small fashion businesses and through my research I have come across all these little boutiques that offer many times products that you cannot find in bigger stores. What wins you over in these shops (even if they offer products and brands that you can find elsewhere) is the cozy environment, the smile of the owners that are there to help you with anything you need! So if you ever come to Edinburgh look for them! They are really worth the visit even just for browsing! Some of them offer 10% student discounts for those currently studying!
You can find handbags and accessories at Covet on Thistle Street and at Lilies & Dreams on St Stephen Street in Stockbridge, previously owned handbags and accessories at Handbag Heaven Exchange on Howe Street, clothes and accessories for women at Eden on North West Circus Place, handmade clothes and accessories at Athena Boutique on West Bow (Grassmarket) and there are many others on Thistle Street, the Stockbridge area and Bruntsfield Place. Just go and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment