Monday 23 July 2012

God save the queen (of pop)!

On Saturday Madonna gave her first concert in Scotland ever and I was there. I was lucky enough to be in the golden triangle just in front of the stage!! It was the second time to see her live (first one was in Athens in 2008) and it seems like she doesn't get older, just better! The weather was quite warm so I had the opportunity to wear my new H&M top and I was in a pastel colours mood. Since I was standing I needed comfortable shoes and what better than one of my Converse All Star pairs. I had had them for so many years but they still manage to survive! Also I needed a small bag that would fit the essentials but would not stop me from moving freely and would allow me full control at all times so I decided to wear this Tous small bag that can be worn either cross-body or around the waist. The blazer is H&M as well, the jeans Calvin Klein Jeans, the necklace from Accessorize and the sunglasses from Primark.

No comments:

Post a Comment