Wednesday 18 July 2012

Ray of sunshine on a rainy, busy day

Today I left quite early for the university to work on a report and then on my dissertation. It has been raining again all day and of course that does not put me in the best mood. However, a while ago that I returned back home a pleasant surprise was waiting for me. My order from H&M had arrived and was waiting for me on the couch. Luckily my boyfriend was at home and received the package! Of course the first thing I did after entering the apartment and putting down my bag was to open the package and try the clothes on and they fit me just fine. This time I bought a pair of jeans and a mint green top that feels like summer. Although the weather is not giving much hope that I will get to wear it soon, I am happy to share pictures of it with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment