Sunday 15 July 2012

One for the boys

Some time ago a very good friend of mine pointed out the fact that I focus only on fashion for women. He said that since he is a regular reader of my blog he was hoping I would write things about boy fashion. Although my boyfriend always seeks my advice, he is not really into shopping and fashion and therefore I don't have as much material to share with you! 
Boys are unlucky because they don't have so many options as we girls do! Apart from the clothes we have so many options in accessorising with different shoe styles, purses, jewellery, scarfs... An important accessory for boys are the belts! Different materials, patterns, colours or even the buckles give the opportunity to express the uniqueness of the style that every guy has.With the Diamond Jubilee memorabilia surrounding us here in the UK, my boyfriend decided to buy this Union Jack flag belt. Find the one that is appropriate for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment