Wednesday 29 August 2012

Summer moved on...

It appears that now that I have finally completed my dissertation and I have a lot of free time to go around, the summer is over... I spend my time job hunting, reading September issues of fashion magazines in order to be informed about the upcoming trends, enjoying Edinburgh as much as the weather allows, studying Japanese and of course I occasionally do some shopping! I decided that with the weather getting worse, it was time I bought the wedge-heeled ankle boots that I was thinking about. I wanted something with a relatively low heel so after doing some research I decided to buy this pair from River Island. I could not find them in the stores in Edinburgh in this colour so I ordered them online last Friday that there was a free delivery promotion and I received them today! I have already tried them with trousers and skirts and I can say I am pretty happy about the way they look! I can't wait to start wearing them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment