Wednesday 15 August 2012

Take a break and buy some boots!

After spending a lot of time at home, in front of the computer, working on my dissertation, today I decided to take a small break. It is almost over and I had to go to the centre of the city anyway so I decided to go around the shops for a while. I know that it is summer and in other countries it might be very hot but here in Edinburgh buying ankle boots in the middle of August makes complete sense! I gave in to the leopard print trend and bought this flat booties from Primark. I am really tempted to buy a pair of wedge heeled ankle boots and I think I have found the ones I want but I will tell you more if and when I buy them. I have been feeling a bit down the last days but nothing that some shopping can't fix :) Now back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment