Monday 6 August 2012

You should have put a ring on it!

I am all the time inside my apartment, trying to finish my dissertation but I can't help needing a break and what better way to take some time off than writing on my blog? 
Well I have to admit that my fingers are not my best feature and that is the reason why I was never wearing rings up until a few years ago. Then my boyfriend gave me this beautiful ring (for those wondering: no, it is not an engagement ring!) that I would wear all the time and that changed my opinion about rings on my fingers.
Almost a year ago, when I  first moved to Edinburgh,a friend of mine came to visit and we were going around the shops. We went to Accessorize and she was looking to buy me a small gift so she decided to buy me this very cute bow ring that you can see in the picture. I am a fool for bows so I absolutely love it!
Some days ago, a friend wanted to go shopping and another friend and I joined her. I saw this pink ring and as pink is my favourite colour I really liked it and since it was half-price, my friends were right! I just had to buy it!
Now back to the dissertation! And dreaming about shopping...


No comments:

Post a Comment