Wednesday 28 January 2015

Chandler and the embellished sweatshirt

Remember how yesterday I was telling you about Phoebe coming into our lives? Well the initial plan was to adopt just one cat but another little guy caught our eye as well. He was definitely more active and playful than Phoebe, I held him in my arms and he gave me the same look as Phoebe asking me to take him home with me. We discussed about adopting both cats and if it was completely crazy but then we decided that it was something that we could handle. Besides while we are not at home they have one another to play with so we took Chandler to be part of our family too.



  • Blue embellished sweatshirt: H&M
  • White button shirt: ASOS CURVE
  • Skinny jeans: PRIMARK
  • Pink Meow Meow flats: LOLY IN THE SKY
  • Blue bucket bag: TARGET


No comments:

Post a Comment