Tuesday 27 January 2015

Phoebe and the fur gilet

Even if you don´t know me personally you might have realized by my blog that I love cats. I grew up with a cat named Aggelos that arrived at the house when I was 7 years old and he died a few years ago after having lived a long, happy, grumpy life with our family. A few weeks ago having moved to a house that pets are allowed Dany and I decided to adopt a kitten. We went to an Open House for Adopting Cats organized by a local organisation called Adopta Monterrey. We entered a room full of kitten and also adult cats, all in need of a home and love. We were looking around for a few minutes. Phoebe was in a cat bed sitting with another cat and as soon as I saw her I felt that she could be the one. I held her in my arms and when she looked into my eyes I felt like she was telling me that she wanted to come with me. So what could I do? It was like a great sale that I couldn't resist. I signed the papers quickly and we took her home.



  • Blue and white striped long sleeved dress: ASOS CURVE
  • Fur gilet: PRIMARK
  • Blue and red satchel bag: MARIA GALAN
  • Black leather biker boots: ZARA


No comments:

Post a Comment