Friday 9 October 2015

Rebozo and sneakers

I am sorry I have not been posting anything for a week but I was getting to know Oaxaca and its beauties and traditions. I have learned so much, eaten too much, enjoyed this great place to the maximum. Oaxaca is well known for its long history of textiles since the prehispanic era. 
All the wool that you see hanging behind me has come from sheep in the area and has been dyed with natural methods. The rebozo that I am wearing is a traditional mexican shawl that has been woven in a loom called telar de cintura and it is time to give it a modern twist with my outfit :)


  • Black t-shirt with "C'est la Vie" beads application: PRIMARK
  • Crop skinny jeans: LEVI'S
  • Beige-gold sneakers: MYTHEO
  • Black bag: DKNY
  • Rebozo: bought from a local on the street
  • Black sunglasses: CARRERA


No comments:

Post a Comment