Friday 2 October 2015

The lucky find

If you have been following me you must have realised by now that I love accessories that are very interesting and quirky. I had seen 2 of my students wearing this sort of necklace, both from another region than where we are located, and I had loved it. When I asked them about it I was told that it had come from a store that didn't exist any longer so I gave up on the idea that I would ever get the chance to make one mine. 
However a few days ago I went to a local store to specifically buy an agenda and while I was looking around I suddenly saw a glass bowl containing these necklaces. I just couldn't believe it, I had completely forgotten about them and there they were. So of course I couldn't let the opportunity pass by and chose the one that I felt was more suited to my style! 
Don't you just love it when luck brings these little treasures your way?




  • Black tank top: H&M
  • Black skinny jeans: NEW LOOK INSPIRE
  • Beige knit cardigan: ZARA
  • Fuchsia ballet flats: KATE SPADE NEW YORK
  • Black handbag: DKNY
  • Black sunglasses: CARRERA
  • Fancy girl necklace: RS, found at White Mint Concept Store








No comments:

Post a Comment