Tuesday 3 November 2015

ThomaFrida

In Greece we don't celebrate Halloween so I am not used to dressing up in disguise for the day. This year like any other I had not really planned something special but 40 minutes before leaving for a Halloween reunion I had an idea. I had everything I needed to dress up like Frida Kahlo, the renowned Mexican painter.  So all I had to do was put on the embroidered dress and rebozo I bought in Oaxaca,my obsidian necklace, transform a plastic headband with the big flowers I use to make flower crowns, make bushy eyebrows with black eye pencil and and put on red lipstick and done! 




  • Purple embroidered dress: bought from the artefacts market in Oaxaca
  • Handmade rebozo: bought from a lady in Oaxaca
  • Black ballet flats: PRIMARK
  • Black obsidian necklace: given to me as a present from Teotihuacan 
  • Plastic headband with flowers: made by me


No comments:

Post a Comment