Saturday 19 March 2016

Earrings for the evil eye

The evil eye is something that is believed to exist in Greek culture and in order to protect themselves from it, people wear eye shaped stones. I don't know if it exists or not but just to be on the safe side I am glad I was given as a gift these beautiful earrings which serve a double purpose: protection from the evil eye and an accessory that will make your outfit special and get the attention.  This is my last blog post as a girl in her twenties so I want to share some thoughts with you:
You don't need to be rich to be stylish. Also you don't need to buy clothes every week to create new looks, just buy pieces that can be easily combined with other pieces in your closet. Accessories can really make something special out of your low budget look.  
I'll be back soon with my first outfit as a 30-year-old woman! 






  • Black and white striped dress: TARGET
  • Denim jacket: ASOS CURVE
  • Black ankle boots: ASOS
  • Pink bucket bag: PRIMARK
  • Eye earrings: THE CRAV CONCEPT


1 comment: