Thursday 24 March 2016

Stripes, flowers and hot pink lips

Last Sunday it was my birthday. Now that I am 30 I am not planning on dressing up more formal, sneakers and jeans will still do. My quest for feeling comfortable and pretty with my look and making my outfits special with accessories will still be on. I am considering however to start wearing lipstick more often (dare I say daily?) so when I went to H&M with a friend the other day, I decided to buy this hot pink one. I am really liking it but it is me so let's see for how long I will keep up with its use.





  • Long blue and white striped t-shirt: LEFTIES
  • Skinny ripped jeans: PRIMARK
  • Flower print sneakers: TAYLOR SWIFT FOR KEDS
  • Pink necklace: no brand, one of my birthday presents
  • Light blue sunglasses: MINKPINK
  • Grey imitation crocodile skin mini bag: ZARA



No comments:

Post a Comment