Friday 1 April 2016

Blue and pink in San Miguel

Coming back from the spring break has not given me much time to write but I really want to show you the beautiful places I got to visit. San Miguel de Allende is a small town, located in the centre of Mexico in the state of Guanajuato. It is a very popular destination for locals and foreigners. The architecture and colours of the city are beautiful and it has been declared as a World Heritage Site. 
My must have fashion pieces when I travel are sneakers in order to be able to walk around a lot, sunglasses so that the sun won't keep me from seeing everything and a comfortable bag that I can carry around easily the whole day and at the same time fits everything I need for a day of exploration.
Our first day in San Miguel the weather was quite warm so I decided to go for a comfortable dress combining it with my brand new backpack that fits my requirements of travel bag and off I went to discover the beauty of this great place!



  • Blue dress with white polka dots: ASOS CURVE
  • Flower print sneakers: TAYLOR SWIFT FOR KEDS
  • Pink imitation leather backpack: ZARA
  • Sunglasses: DKNY



2 comments:

  1. Oh this looks wonderful! I'm in love with Mexican culture and I really wanna visit it soon! Also, your outfit's on point! xx

    https://mateandbizcochitos.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You should come visit soon!!

      Delete