Tuesday 5 April 2016

Seriously mexican sandals

Part of getting to know a pretty place in Mexico is visiting the local market. You can find so many interesting handmade creations from local artisans. I had discovered this kind of sandals when I visited the market in Oaxaca but unfortunately my feet are too big for Mexican standards so I didn't manage to find them on my size. But now in San Miguel they came across my path and they were actually available on my size so I couldn't resist them. They are made of leather and I love how colourful they are!



  • Long black t-shirt with "Seriously not that serious" print: ROSS
  • Black wet looking leggings: NEW LOOK INSPIRE
  • Multicoloured leather sandals: no brand, bought from the market in San Miguel
  • Mint Q Natasha bag: MARC BY MARC JACOBS
  • Mint and pink headband: STRADIVARIUS
  • Bracelet: EMANUEL BY EMANUEL UNGARO


No comments:

Post a Comment