Wednesday 11 May 2016

And the collection continues

Just when I thought that it was time to stop buying new sunglasses for a while, there I go buying another pair. I promise it was not intentional. Last week I went to a fashion show and there were some booths of young creators and brands there so I decided to take a look. One of these booths was a local brand that sells a large variety of sunglasses. I was there for a while checking the various models and then my eye caught these ones. I was offered to try them on but at the beginning I thought I should resist myself so I said no thank you. But then the owner mentioned that they had a very special price for that occasion only so it was very hard to resist myself. I tried them on and I convinced myself that another pair, especially a particular one like this, would do no harm.
As a friend told me yesterday sunglasses are an accessory, so as I couldn't really say I have enough rings or necklaces (not even handbags haha) I can't just have enough pairs of sunglasses :)






  • Long black dress with butterflies: no brand, bought a few years ago in a small shop in Santorini
  • Denim jacket: ASOS CURVE
  • White peep toe flats: FOREVER 21
  • White envelope clutch bag "Stressed but well dressed": ZARA
  • Black sunglasses with white pearls: LENTES RETRO MX


No comments:

Post a Comment