Friday 13 May 2016

Purple and lumpy

 Since I was very young I was obsessed with cartoons. I think at some point in my life I wanted to design cartoons but since my drawing skills are not really great I had to drop this plan. I had been hearing a lot about "Adventure Time" and when it became available on Netflix I decided to give it a try. It is very different from the cartoons I used to watch when I was young but I have to admit it is entertaining. For me the character that is standing out is Lumpy Space Princess. I love how grumpy, moody and spoilt she is, maybe because she reminds me of myself a little bit ;) And she gives a great a opportunity for an interesting outfit!








  • Purple Lumpy Space Princess t-shirt: CARTOON NETWORK
  • Powder tulle skirt/imitation snake skin flat slingbacks: H&M
  • Purple Lil Ukita bag: MARC BY MARC JACOBS
  • Purple rebozo: FONART
  • Brown and gold sunglasses: no brand


No comments:

Post a Comment