Thursday 10 November 2016

Stripes and straps

If you are following me on Instagram you probably saw the video I posted a week ago when a package from Zara arrived (it was a small Halloween treat for myself) and what a surprise, a pair of new shoes popped up! I know I have a serious shoe addiction but I just couldn't help myself, they were so pretty! So I was all excited about wearing them as soon as they got here but the weather has been quite rainy in the past days so their outing would have to wait. But the child in me just couldn't take it anymore so I decided to be brave and try to be as careful as possible to avoid stepping on puddles. 
When they arrived I discovered that they are made of leather. Actually it should not come as a surprise as on the Zara website it clearly says so, however one that buys on impulse and based on design does not pay attention to this sort of details ;) So the greatest thing about them is that because of the material they are very soft and comfortable!
So I have a feeling they are about to keep me cool, stylish and cozy for quite some time in the near future :)






  • Black dress with leather skirt and jersey top: ASOS CURVE
  • Black and white striped cardigan: PRIMARK
  • White scarf with Keith Haring design: BONNE
  • Burgundy ballerinas with straps and studs/tan, white and black colourblock handbag: ZARA



No comments:

Post a Comment