Monday 14 November 2016

Marble and biker

Since the temperature has dropped in the past few days, it is a perfect excuse to wear ankle boots and a warm cardigan. Ankle boots are a perfect solution to keeping your feet warm and they can be combined with dresses, trousers and skirts. 
I don't own any tall boots at the moment, mostly because I have not been able to find a pair that can fit my big calves but I have come to the conclusion that ankle boots are more practical. The weather doesn't have to be too cold to use them and as I currently live in a place where very low temperatures don't occur very often I can wear them for a longer period of time during the year. 
As for this outfit, I just love the clash of styles between the biker boots and the very girly dress! I think they create a very interesting contrast look. 






  • Marble print custom made dress: TU TEXTIL
  • Black and white cardigan, black leather biker boots/ pink backpack: ZARA
  • Black choker: A.T. CHOKERS




No comments:

Post a Comment