Tuesday 29 November 2016

Curvy ballerina

I am not sure if it is because my parents never sent me to ballet (and trust me, I did loads of out-of-school activities, just ask my sister) or because I feel that it is a nice expression of femininity that I am just fascinated by tulle skirts. Last week I took an express work trip to NYC and I made a late evening visit to Forever 21 in Times Square so of course as soon as I saw this skirt I just could not resist. Pairing it with a pair of non-conventional ballerina shoes can save it from being too literal and at the same time look interesting and cool. It appears to leave a trail of sparkle on its way for the moment but that's all right, I guess I will fulfil my fairy destiny :) 






  • Black tank top: H&M
  • Denim jacket: ASOS CURVE
  • Black tulle skirt with gold sparkles: FOREVER21 PLUS
  • Black handbag: DKNY
  • Burgundy leather ballerinas with straps and studs: ZARA
  • Black choker: A.T. CHOKERS






No comments:

Post a Comment