Friday 2 December 2016

Tassels and houndstooth

You might think that grey is dull but I have to admit I am very fond of it, especially during autumn/winter time. It is so great because you can use it with literally any colour and it gives you space to accessorise. Also it is great for those busy days that you leave early in the morning to go to work and then you go to an event or go out for dinner and you know you won't be back home until late at night.
This dress apart from gaining me compliments every time I wear it (woop woop!!), it is also very comfortable and I thought it would be a great companion for the outing of my brand new cool earrings. I decided to wear grey shoes so as to give more emphasis on the earrings but of course they had to have a playful element about them. The burgundy bag was the perfect solution to a bag that I can carry around in a convenient way and that is big enough for the things I need to have with me for a long day.






  • Grey and black houndstooth dress with bows: ZARA
  • Grey meow shoes: MELISSA
  • Burgundy saddle bag: PATRICK COX
  • Long black tassel earrings: THE CRAV CONCEPT


No comments:

Post a Comment