Monday 5 December 2016

Pink dress, cool sunglasses

I am trying to remember when my fascination for pink started. Of course as a girl growing up in the 90s I had a colourful wardrobe but then puberty kicked in, I got chubbier and more self-conscious about my body so I started having a thing for neutral colours. But then I realised that it doesn't matter if I dress in black or any bright colour, I will still be a curvy girl! So I decided to embrace my love for pink and started filling my closet with it.
Sometimes I think I should cut down on the pink pieces that I buy but it is just so hard! I have had the dress for about 5 years and when the weather gets cooler like now, it is the perfect way to look pretty and keep warm. And since we still get sun despite the fresh air, a pair of cool sunglasses makes a great match.






  • Pink knit dress/pink striped scarf: H&M
  • Camel lace-up ankle boots: ZARA
  • Large pink quilted bag: DKNY
  • Pink mirror sunglasss: THE CRAV CONCEPT


No comments:

Post a Comment