Friday 23 December 2016

Casual sequins

As you might remember in November I took a quick trip to NYC and paid a late evening visit to Forever 21. It was hard to miss this very cool, ready for the holiday season, sequin skirt so I decided to buy it. I attended some Christmas parties in December but I was indecisive about wearing it. However, when I was packing my suitcase for Oaxaca for the wedding (check previous post) I decided it would be perfect for the pre-wedding party as the dress code was calling for a smart casual look. So I thought flat shoes, a t-shirt and a cardigan would be the best combination. 





  • Black v-neck t-shirt/grey cardigan: H&M
  • Silver and pink sequin pencil skirt: FOREVER21 PLUS
  • Pink pointy flats: ALDO
  • Grey imitation crocodile skin mini bag: ZARA



No comments:

Post a Comment